Discover Comedy Techniques and Improve with Ben – in-person in Manhattan or via Zoom
Ben has been teaching stand-up comedy at Caroline’s Comedy School since 2020. Ben has also spent over a decade doing private comedy coaching for beginners, working comedians and corporate executives looking to punch up their keynote speeches.
Learn And Laugh With Linda – now via Zoom!
Carolines School of Comedy still offers private coaching sessions with Linda Smith by arrangement. Linda has been a comedian for over 20 years and has been teaching and coaching comedians of all levels for more than 10 years. Linda has coached many well-known personalities, including:
- Ann Curry from NBC’s Today Show
- Richard Quest from CNN
- Al Sapienza from HBO’s The Sopranos and Fox’s Prison Break
- Fox 5 News Anchor Brett Larson
- Gerald McCullough from CBS’s CSI
- Acclaimed author Carol Higgins Clark